Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Public Facility Code of Conduct must be followed by the participant while utilizing the facility, as per the Code of Conduct the following will be grounds for disciplinary actions
1. Deliberate destruction, damage, or misuse of property, machinery, equipment, tools or the same belonging to the Town of Slave Lake, employees other users of occupiers
2. Unsatisfactory conduct on/in Town property, including but not limited to:a. Immoral conduct or indecencyb. Possession of an illegal weaponc. Fightingd. Abusive or obscene languagee. Threatening, intimidating or coercing others for any purposef. Bullying behaviours g. Posessing of/or using alcohol or illegal drugs h. Tabacco or cannabis usei. Litteringj. Spittingk. Being in a restricted area orl. Horseplay
3. Refusing staff directives
4. Where a facility may have other rules posted, violation of those rules may also be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct
5. Creating or contributing to unsafe or unsanitary conditions, includes but not limited to:a. The use of rollerblades, skateboards and shoes with wheels in the facilityb. Consuming and spitting out of sunflower seedsc. Consuming and spitting out chewing tabaccod. Wearing outdoor shoes inside the fieldhouse
Serious incidents will be investigated and reported to the Director of Community Services. Depending on the nature of the infraction:• The form of discipline may range from a warning and phone call to parents to eviction from the facility• Expulsion from the facility may vary in length • A Town employee may evict anyone found violating any of the facility regulations and/or Code of Conduct from the facility for the remainder of the day. The staff witnessing the incident will document the incident and notify parents of the violation
The Town of Slave Lake shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen goods or money, whether from a dressing room or elsewhere in the facility. It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure that their belongings are supervised while using the facility.
The Participant and/or the Participants Guardian agrees to fully indemnify and save harmless the Town of Slave Lake and its employees, agents, and Council from and against any and all claims (including third party claims), actions, liabilities, costs, expenses, damages, and other obligations whatsoever.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field