Staff remain available to assist you with your addiction or mental health concerns during these tough times.
The safety of clients and staff remain a priority so we can now offer to meet with you through confidential and secure phone and ZOOM video conferencing sessions.
*Some sessions may be offered in person due to specific needs.
You can contact local Addiction & Mental Health Services by phone Monday to Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Addiction Services: (780) 849-7127
Mental Health: (780) 805-3502
HELP IN TOUGH TIMES - ALBERTA HEALTH SERVICES
AHS Help in Tough Times Resources
Healthy Together Each weekday AHS will post a new story about how families can be healthy, active and safe in these changing times.
Mental Wellness Moment Dr. Nicholas Mitchell
YouTube series includes topics on how to deal with stress and talking to kids
Other 24/7 resources include:
- Health Link: 811
- Mental Health Helpline: 1-877- 303-2642
- Addictions Helpline: 1-866-332-2322
- Community Resources: 211
- First Nations & Inuit Hope for Wellness Help Line: 1-855-242-3310
- Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868
- Tobacco supports – albertaquits.ca
- Three free months of text messages written by mental health therapists.
- The text and resources can help you develop healthy personal coping skills and resiliency.
- Text COVID19HOPE to 393939 to subscribe.