The Town of Slave Lake is now offering residents and businesses an option to pay their receivable bills online through their bank.
When logged on to your Online Bank, you will choose payee SLAVE LAKE AB (TOWN) - AR or depending on your financial institution, SLAVE LAKE AB (TOWN) - Accounts Receivables
Your Customer ID number, which is located on the top right hand of your invoice , will be the Account Number needed when completing your online payment.
Business and Residents are now able to pay for the following items online:
- Business Licences
- Bulk Water
- Bulk Sewer
- Facility Rentals
- Senior Services
- Community and Facility Electronic Sign Advertisements
- Cemetery Services
- Lawyer Invoices
- Other invoices that are issued by the Town of Slave Lake.
The Town of Slave Lake is currently accepting online payments from the following financial institutions,
- Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
- Alberta Treasury Branches (ATB)
- Toronto Dominon (TD Canada Trust)
- Servus Credit Union,
- Bank of Nova Scotia (Scotiabank)
- Bank of Montreal (BMO)
We are still accepting payments in person at the Town of Slave Lake.