Sealed bids marked "Sawridge Creek Watermain Repair" project will be received through the Bids and Tenders - Online Bidding System up to 2:00 PM local time on Thursday, February 10, 2022. Bids submitted after the Online Bidding System closing time will not be accepted by the Online Bidding System.
The work involves the construction of:
- Supply and install 300 mm HDPE water main via horizontal directional drill methods across Sawridge Creek and via the open cut method in an urban Public Utility Lot and park area. Supply and Install 250 mm PVC water main via vertical open-cut trench in an urban Public Utility Lot and in an urban roadway.
- Remove and Replace Existing 150 mm PVC water main with 250 mm PVC water main via vertical open-cut trench in an urban roadway.
- Tie into existing operational water mains at various locations.
- Remove and Replace water services.
- Temporary and permanent surface restoration including landscaping, asphalt, and concrete.
Contract Documents will be available on the Bids and Tenders - Online Bidding System on or after Thursday, January 20, 2022. Bidders are required to check for any updated information and addenda issued before the closing date and time at the Bids and Tenders - Online Bidding System
Link to preview the tender opportunity: