MRC Reopening June 10th
We are excited to welcome you back to the Multi Rec Centre on June 10th. We’ve still got a few restrictions in place, here is what this means for you
- The Multi Rec Centre will be open Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm, Saturday and Sunday, 12-4pm. As we are operating at a limited capacity we are still encouraging you to book a time slot for the fieldhouse and track. Drop ins will be accommodated if we have space.
- Time slots are available every hour, on the hour. We can accommodate up to 6 people on the track, and have set up 4 courts in the field house to accommodate a variety of different sports. One volleyball court, two pickleball/badminton courts and one basketball court will be available. We also have the arena dry floor space available for those wanting to play floor hockey. Allowable activities include:
- Any activity by an immediate household
- Singles racquet sports
- Rallying volleyball with a friend
- Shooting hoops with a friend while distance is maintained
- Please call 780-849-8028 to book your times. Drop in rates apply
- As indoor social gatherings are not permitted until Step 3 of the Open for Summer plan, those using the facility still need to maintain their distance during activities unless they are from the same household
- The Multi Rec Centre is available for household bookings, if you are interested please call 780-849-8028
- Masks must be worn when you are not in the field of play (eg. Lobby, bathrooms)
- Change rooms and lockers are not available at this time, please do not bring valuables with you into the facility
- Facility users under 16 years old must have a parent sign a Facility Usage Waiver (once per year) if they would like to utilize the facility without parent supervision.
- The Playcentre and Reed’s Rink will reopen in Step 3 of the Open for Summer plan