Citizen Request Tracker®

Report a Concern is a tool that can be used to report your concerns and feedback to the Town of Slave Lake. The reported location must be within Slave Lake Town limits. Your contact information is required to address the situation in a timely manner and allow us to provide you with an update.

The categories below will direct your concern to the department responsible for addressing and responding to your email. Please review the categories and select the best fit for your concern.

As per Section 19.1(b) of the Public Security Peace Officer Program, Policy and Procedures Manual. A compliant cannot be pursued unless complainant information is provided. At a minimum, complainant information must include: Full Name, Address, Phone Number, and Date of Occurrence.

Please use this service to report non-emergent issues only. For urgent matters during regular business hours please call 780-849-8000 for assistance.

If this is a emergency Public Works Issue call our 24 hour number at 780-849-1631, or an emergency water issue please call 780-805-5225.

If there is an emergency, please call 9-1-1.

If this is a bylaw issue, please use the following link